Zobrazují se odpovědi 1 až 10 z 10

Téma: A1 Liga 2016/2017

A1 Liga 2016/2017

Zabok - Split (Split (-14) - @2.260 Pinnacle - 5u)
    You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. It depends on each individual how his world will be, how he makes it. And you also need a whole lot of luck so that somebody else doesn't make your life hell. And it ain't as simple as they tell you in grade school. But it is good to have strong values and to maintain them: in marriage, in crime, in war - always and everywhere.

You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Because the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.

"I will never deceive the people I have received as friends."

Cedevita - Kvarner (Cedevita (-34.5) - @1.85 Unibet - 1.25u)

///

Babic dnes nastupuje na zapas, Kvarner bude rad ak to skonci niekde pri 100P pre Cedevitu. Posledny zapas v Skrljeve tesna prehra, takze idealny scenar na to aby sa dnes hraci predviedli pred domacim publikom.
    Naposledy upravil pigmezzo; 02.03.2017 v 16:55.
    You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. It depends on each individual how his world will be, how he makes it. And you also need a whole lot of luck so that somebody else doesn't make your life hell. And it ain't as simple as they tell you in grade school. But it is good to have strong values and to maintain them: in marriage, in crime, in war - always and everywhere.

You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Because the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.

"I will never deceive the people I have received as friends."

Citace Původně odeslal intermezzo Zobrazit příspěvek
    Zabok - Split (Split (-14) - @2.260 Pinnacle - 5u)
    + 6.3u

*LIVE
    Cedevita - Kvarner (Cedevita 4Q (-5) - @1.83 bet365 - 1.25u)

Cedevita - Kvarner (Cedevita (-34.5) - @1.85 Unibet - 1.25u)

///

Babic dnes nastupuje na zapas, Kvarner bude rad ak to skonci niekde pri 100P pre Cedevitu. Posledny zapas v Skrljeve tesna prehra, takze idealny scenar na to aby sa dnes hraci predviedli pred domacim publikom.
    *LIVE
    Cedevita - Kvarner (Cedevita 4Q (-5) - @1.83 bet365 - 1.25u)
    - 0.2u

GAME END 75-43
    Franko Kalpić, Turnover - bad pass P4 00:10
    Defensive Rebound P4 00:30
    Džanan Musa, 3pt jump shot missed P4 00:32
    Filip Krušlin, Defensive Rebound P4 00:49
    Niekedy nerozumiem Mrsica, cely zapas rotuje a v 4Q necha hrat 5 hracov celu stvrtinu, tak nic aspon v livku pri BG Cedevity som minimalizoval stratu.

Cedevita - Gorica (TT Cedevita (O 99.5) - @1.84 Marathonbet - 1.25u)

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/HKS/553963/

Cedevita - Gorica (TT Cedevita (O 99.5) - @1.84 Marathonbet - 1.25u)

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/HKS/553963/

- 1.25u

Zadar - Zabok (Zabok (+12.5) - @1.934 Pinnacle - 1.25u)

///

Kvarner - Alkar (Alkar (+8.5) - @1.85 William Hill - 1.25u)