Zobrazují se odpovědi 1 až 6 z 6

Téma: Archive props

Archive props

Kde by som mohol zistit vcerajsie aspon open odds (pripadne closed odds) na stavky MLB - Props - First Home Run of Game Will Be ?

Potreboval by som odds pre tieto stretnutia:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected] Jays
    [email protected] Sox
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    White [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. It depends on each individual how his world will be, how he makes it. And you also need a whole lot of luck so that somebody else doesn't make your life hell. And it ain't as simple as they tell you in grade school. But it is good to have strong values and to maintain them: in marriage, in crime, in war - always and everywhere.

You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Because the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.

"I will never deceive the people I have received as friends."

Vyriesene cez support, do 24 hod mi to poslali na e-mail.
    You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. It depends on each individual how his world will be, how he makes it. And you also need a whole lot of luck so that somebody else doesn't make your life hell. And it ain't as simple as they tell you in grade school. But it is good to have strong values and to maintain them: in marriage, in crime, in war - always and everywhere.

You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Because the guy who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all.

zkousel sem to najit, ale nic. Která to je sazkovka?
    Just because we can't really get over the dark parts, doesn't mean we can't get to the good ones. Sometimes, the brightest light comes from the darkest places.

kdyz jsem to hledal, vsiml jsem si, ze marathonbet vypisuje u/o 0,5 na prvni smenu (i 1x2), kde se daji najit i pekny kurzy.

napr:
    Baltimore Orioles - Colorado Rockies Betting Odds, Baseball - MLB

nejaka ta statistika:
    https://www.teamrankings.com/mlb/sta...-runs-per-game
    https://www.teamrankings.com/mlb/sta...-runs-per-game
    Cleanup Hitter
    Cleanup Hitter

edit: to 1x2 na prvni inning jsem zminoval z duvodu kdyby na under 0,5 byl mensi kurz nez na remizu, pac pokud cekam 0:0 a kurz na remizu je vyssi nez na under, je lepsi brat tu plichtu, ze
    Naposledy upravil valentyne; 30.07.2016 v 16:09.
    Just because we can't really get over the dark parts, doesn't mean we can't get to the good ones. Sometimes, the brightest light comes from the darkest places.

Pravidla přispívání